Berikut ringkasan persyaratan di lowongan pekerjaan di Google Indonesia dengan posisi jabatan sebagai Account Manager
The role: Account Manager (Indonesia)
Reach for new revenue-generating heights as a Sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Own the booking, upselling and management of your direct clients.
- Report on sales figures internally and take ownership with the leader of your vertical.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI.
- Manage on going customer training in all Google advertising solutions.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 2 years experience in a client-facing role.
- Proven track record in advertising sales and media account management.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesian.