Berikut ringkasan persyaratan di lowongan pekerjaan di Google Indonesia dengan posisi jabatan sebagai Industry Manager, Travel/Finance (Indonesia)
The role: Industry Manager, Travel/Finance (Indonesia)
You will be involved in Google's sales and business development operations within Indonesia. As a Google Industry Manager, you'll provide advertising solutions toconsumers and businesses within the Tech and Finance verticals. This job is a mix of finding and managing new and existing business customer relationships. Working closely with the Industry Head to develop Google's marketplace, you'll combine a penchant for the industry and demonstrated fluency in the language of media with strong presentation and communication skills. You'll own the relationships with clients and agencies, targeting, educating and developing new clients to growthe business in un- penetrated territory. This means youhave excellent client-servicing and relationship skills along with the entrepreneurial drive to approach and persuade new and existing customers with large, multi-faceted propositions.
- Target new Travel and Finance customers and developstrong relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic sales plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and sales presentations.
- Collaborate and consult with major customers with thegoal of extending relationships, increasing your client and agency base and optimizing their advertising expenditures.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in orderto share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences.
- Champion new product releases, internally and externally.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent. MBA preferred.
- Solid media experience, preferable online, with a goodunderstanding of search.
- Strong sales and deal-closing behaviors. Substantial experience in business development, client relationship and servicing skills, and consultative selling, with the ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Established network of contacts and considerable sales experience within the Travel or Finance sector.
- Strong ability to mentor account managers in an effortto drive their performance.
- Strong knowledge of Google products such as AdWords.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.