Berikut ringkasan persyaratan di lowongan pekerjaan di Google Indonesia dengan posisi jabatan sebagai Head of Agency Relations
The role: Head of Agency Relations Indonesia
In this role you will collaborate closely with advertising agency partners, serve as their ambassador within Google, evangelise new Google products and technologies throughout the agency, identify sales and business-development opportunities, and develop and manage strong relationships with agency influencers and decision-makers. Your objectives are to develop new business opportunities, increase existing business to maximise revenue, support Google's Sales team with research, market analysis and other critical information,and be responsive to all agency needs. You'll also collaborate with Google's industry sales teams to exchange knowledge regarding client and agency needsin specific industry sectors. Among your many attributes, you are persuasive, gregarious, self-starting, a natural leader and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues. You possess excellent communication/presentation skills at the senior level aswell as the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business. You're particularly adept at developing close, one-on-one relationships.
- Evangelize Google within the advertising agency community.
- Solidify executive relationships and drive revenue growth with targeted agencies.
- Devise partnership-building strategies.
- Develop best practices and benchmarking initiatives tooptimize agency relationships.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 5 years relevant work experience).
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Business development and client servicing experience in the local market.
- Established relationships and presence within the agency marketplace.
- Online experience. Substantial experience in advertising sales/marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia